The Council of Black Architecture and Engineering Companies (CBAEC) is organized to promote the economic development and growth of Black Owned and Operated A/E firms.
- Increase business opportunities for Black owned and operated A/E companies.
- Serve as a vehicle for strategic partnerships among member firms to increase each firm’s capacity.
- Provide professional development opportunities for member firm principals and personnel with a focus on best management practices that facilitate the sustained growth of member companies.
- Promote public awareness of the need for parity in municipal procurement and advocate for a fair procurement process.
- Advocate for legislation to positively impact procurement outcomes for Black owned A/E firms through CBAEC’s registered PAC.
- Mentorship of firm principals and leadership personnel.